Online Training now Available for the following ICSA Courses:
1. Diploma in Offshore Finance & Administration
2. Advanced Certificate in Corporate Governance
3. CSQS - Chartered Secretaries Qualifying Scheme
contact us for more details on these online courses. Click Here
IMPT is pleased to announce the launch of the ICSA's International Finance and Administration (IFA) Qualifications. This represents a restructuring of what was previusly known as the COFA (Certificate in Offshore Finance & Administration) program from th Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administratiors (ICSA).
The new program structure will offer the following qualifications to participants, providing greater flexibility to meet your specific studying needs.
- Award in International Finance & Administration
- Subsidiary Certificate in International Finance, Accounting & Administration
- Subsidiary Certificate in Finance, Investment, Accounting & Administration
- Certificate in International Finance & Administration
Examination sessions for this program will be held in June and November of each year.
IMPT is an ICSA Registered Tuition Partner.
Certificate in Offshore Finance and Administration
The Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) International Finance and Administration Qualifications are all open-entry. They are well suited to persons working in finance, accounting, investment and administration in offshore financial centres. which provides an introduction to the offshore sector. It is aimed at administrators in offshore business organizations. There are no formal entry requirements, although candidates should be in a relevant occupation.
The program has three (3) main components which are as follows:
1. Core Modules (a combination of Trust & Offshore Busines Principles)
2. Accounting Modules
3. Investment Modules
Participants will study modules at a pace that works best for them but will need to be able to attend classes according to IMPT's schedule for a given semester.